Sunday 23 February 2014

Something wicked this way comes!

First of all, I wanted to say thank you for everyone who's stopped by in the last couple of days, it really means a lot. I have witnesses that I actually did this:



So, to keep you keen (and also because this blog needs bulking up) I've decided I'm going to post something every day this week. Not necessarily something big, but I have to post every day. Just this week, but considering I come back from a day of teaching behaving like a sloth, it's already going to be quite a feat.

Then, to round off this week of magnificent updates, I've got something special in store for Saturday. No, no. No point in asking. You'll see. Just stay posted!

2 comments:

  1. J'essaye de t'imaginer en mode "sloth", mais j'ai dû mal. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Par contre de m'imaginer sautillant de joie comme Rapunzel, je pense que tout de suite c'est plus facile ;)

      Delete

I like messages. Come and say 'hello'.
If you can't post messages, try using a different browser. Mozilla doesn't like me.