Thursday 27 February 2014

Drawing

It's a short today because of the late hour - technically this is the post for yesterday. I do apologise. Long story short, my singing lesson was cancelled so we went to a kareoke box instead.... Anyway!

This is a drawing I made of an actor who looks like what I imagine one of my characters to look like. 10 points if you can guess which character it is and another 10 points if you can name the actor (the answers are on the blog somewhere).


 I always need to copy drawings from a model because I am incapable of drawing from nothing, and this is as good as it gets, but I must be getting brave: singing kareoke, doing a blog on my book, and now sharing drawings... What a week!

5 comments:

  1. I think it's Josh Hutcherson who plays Peeta in Hunger Games, no ?? \o/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 points for Laumie! :D Thanks, it makes me feel better about my drawing skills if you can tell who it is. Maybe my slight obsession with the actor is somehow paying off.

    But... which of MY characters is it? Another 10 points up for grab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the annoying one from The Hunger Lames ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not fair I'm actually the one with the answer. This is Rowan. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I like messages. Come and say 'hello'.
If you can't post messages, try using a different browser. Mozilla doesn't like me.