Sunday 7 September 2014

Update


A quick one to update my progress. As I haven’t been here much, you can guess that I didn’t meet my August objectives.
About two thirds of the way into reading my book I hit some ‘tension’ issues, or lack thereof, and decided it would need a heavier editing than I had thought.
I have also given my book to some close friends to read – cue round of applause for my courage. Overall relieved by the feedback, but since I need to do some editing I might as well wait for their comments.

It has also been the new school year, which has kept me busy, and kept my mind worried about other things.

Still…  more than halfway through the ‘year’ I gave myself to finish the book, so I need to keep going. I think the Christmas holidays are going to come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like messages. Come and say 'hello'.
If you can't post messages, try using a different browser. Mozilla doesn't like me.