Friday 1 August 2014

Surprise!


Last night, I not only exceeded my 25 000 words goal for July, but I also finished the current draft on my book.

This is cause for some serious celebration, guys!


And because I got loooaaads of comments, I have not only 1 but 3 surprises for you! I know, I'm spoiling you, right?

The first surprise is for Chatou, who beat everybody when it came to message-posting. So first, this is the full view, since you asked:





Second... cat! That's also for Mark who told me to have a cat. This is the cat I'm having.
        

Cat! Cat everywhere! Ok, fine, I promise the other two surprises are much more relevant.

4 comments:

  1. FELICITATION POUR AVOIR FINI LE NANO !!!!!!!
    très fière de toi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice view you had there!!! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete

I like messages. Come and say 'hello'.
If you can't post messages, try using a different browser. Mozilla doesn't like me.