Sunday 13 April 2014

NaNo update day 13

I like the number 13. A good day to report on my NaNo progress.

I have finally started, which is, you know... good. And what's more I've been working on Stus and my first chapter: 3350 words down! It took me a long time to get back into it, so some of those words are background information. It doesn't really matter for the camp, though. Since I'm rewriting it's not about making my book longer but getting those revisions done, and here writing some background was needed. 

Day 13 means I should be at nearly 11k, but considering I've been on holiday and visiting relatives (and only started 5 days ago), I think it's not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like messages. Come and say 'hello'.
If you can't post messages, try using a different browser. Mozilla doesn't like me.