Saturday 21 February 2015

After party

So...


Thank you to everyone who came and in particular all those who commented. 39 comments! Ok, so about half of them are my replies, but still. I am deeply moved that so many people took the time to come.

Now there's two more things that have come out of this party.
1. I need to make a page about writing resources.
2. We have a winner! I forgot to mention it again, but as I had previously said, I have picked a commenter at random (using the random number generator on Excel... At least I've remembered one thing from statistics lessons at uni). This lucky winner will get not only to read a never-before-seen chapter, but also have their own guest blog here.

And the winner is...

Clara!!!

Congratulations Clara (or maybe commiserations?) Really looking forward to your post - I hope you're up for it!

1 comment:

I like messages. Come and say 'hello'.
If you can't post messages, try using a different browser. Mozilla doesn't like me.